Monday, December 15, 2008

PBL

So I just received my grade for my project-based learning paper. I re-read it and it got my thinking again how fantastic project based learning is. Teachers need to learn new ways of teaching their students. The old methods of teaching need to change and there has been a lot of changed, but there needs to be more. Technology is going to become an even more vital part of our society then it already is and we must prepare our students for that future. I truly believe that it is beneficial for students to work in groups because many students are afraid to talk with the teacher so working with their peers will help them learn. I hope to spread the word about it because I feel that it is so essential for the students today. Technology needs to be taught because a lot of the old teaching is not going to be used in the near future. Students need technology in order to get jobs and function in this ever-changing society.

No comments: