Sunday, December 14, 2008

Commercial

So I now saw that we are supposed to complete ten blogs in this semester so I decided that I will reflect on some of the activities that we did this semester. I really enjoyed the commercial that we completed on copyright. We decided to do one on pirating videos. It was inspired by those pirating commercials that we see in front of most of the DVD's we buy at the stores. Even though it was fun it made the information stick which was really helpful. I think it will help me in the long run and keep me out of trouble. I sort of wish that we used Animoto instead of Jumpcut because we had a lot of problems with it. We did the almost the whole commercial in class and then it only saved half of it and throughout the rest of the process we had problems getting it to save right. The other thing that I liked about Animoto better was that it looked cooler because they animated it for you. All in all it was a fun assignment.

No comments: