Friday, September 19, 2008

My Fairytale Adventure


091708_16522.jpg
Originally uploaded by jennygenovese1
So in class this week we made a fairytale. Making the slideshow was really fun we made our's really comedic, but I realized that my phone absolutely sucks. I could not send the pictures to Flickr. My phone which is the blackberry curve will not allow you to list an email address as a phone number. I could not put it as a person’s number I had to put it in as an email address and my phone does not have email capabilities. Even though I was sending as MMS it would not send to my Flickr account. I didn't feel stupid about it not being able to work because even my tech savvy teacher couldn't figure it out. The picture I used I stole from my group member because I don't have any pictures. It's one of Ariel's fishy friends from the little mermaid. I really enjoyed making our slideshow I thought ours was very original we took almost all of our own pictures; we only had a couple from the internet. This would be really fun idea to do with older children in a computer class and it's really creative. My favorite part was presenting it because we got to add-lib stuff and we made it fun to watch. We decided we didn't want to completely follow the fairytale storyline.

1 comment:

nononi said...

Loved your groups creativity in both creating AND telling the story! We need to figure out the Blackberry thing~ IF you have email, there is a way to have a Flickr app emailed to your phone. We can mess more in class but I won't give up so fast!